- Overall standing
- Corresponds to the total results over all the stages.
- Yellow jersey
- It rewards the leader of the general classification, calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Also taken into account are any bonifications earned on the intermediate sprints or the finish.
- Green jersey
- It identifies the leader of the classification on points. The points in question are awarded according to the passing order on the intermediate sprints and at the finish line.
- Red polka dot jersey
- It identifies the best climber. The points counting towards the mountain classification are awarded on the basis of the passing order at the top of the climbs and passes.
- White jersey
- It identifies the first young rider up to 25 years old in the overall standings.
- Yellow bib
- Worn by the leaders of the overall team standings (total of times for the first three riders on each stage).
- Red bib
- This prize is awarded at the end of each stage by a jury comprising eight specialists in cycling. A “super-combativity” prize is also awarded at the end of the last stage of the Tour.
- Stage standing
- Results of a given stage
jersey wearers 2017
DavideITACANNONDALE DRAPAC PROFESSIONAL CYCLING TEAM
MatteoITAQUICK - STEP FLOORS
ASTANA PRO TEAMKAZ
Miguel Angel Lopez (Astana), best young rider: “I'm very happy. Furthermore after giving so much during La Vuelta. Above all,... read more
Davide Villella (Cannondale-Drapac), winner of the KOM classification: “It means a lot to me. It's a huge emotion to bring the... read more
Receive exclusive news about the Vuelta